United States Citizenship is required by our client for this position.
All candidates must be able to undergo a federal background investigation.
The Software Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, and testing enhancements to an ASP.net website for grants management.
- Involvement in the entire development life cycle including requirements, design, development, and quality assurance.
- Transforming user/business requirements into technological solutions
- Developing and debugging application code, monitoring functionality, and acting on production and non-production issues
Experience and Education:
- Performs work under general supervision
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to more experienced staff
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter
- Requires bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or ralated discipline
- Requires at least 5 years of experience working as a .Net developer
Technical Expertise (Required):
- Web Forms
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- SQL Server (queries, creating tables/views/stored procedures)
Additional Expertise (Desired but not mandatory)
- Grants management
- Crystal Reports development
- Telerik controls