U.S. citizenship is required.
All candidates must be able to obtain a Federal background clearance.
The Security Risk Analyst specializes in audit coordination, fulfillment of auditor document requests, and in ensuring that information reflecting security compliance is in place and is conveyed to auditors. This individual will also conduct site security assessments in accordance with federal security requirements.
- Bachelor s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience and a minimum of (3) years of directly applicable work experience.
- Candidates must have direct and proven work experience in conducting NIST 800-53A type security assessments, as well as FISMA and A-123 audits.
- A thorough understanding and experience with the implementation of the Risk Management Framework as outlined in NIST SP 800-37 is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to quickly understand audit requirements and identify primary and alternate ways, evidence, or artifacts for demonstrating compliance
- Ability to develop detailed Corrective Action Plans Ability to work independently or as a member of an audit team
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience using the Cyber Security Assessment Management System (CSAM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Work From Home - At the present time this role is primarily remote due to COVID-19 and will continue to be until such time that the COVID threat has been dealt with and our clients are able to return to normal office operations. At that time we envision that the position will have the opportunity to conform to pre-COVID teleworking arrangements where work from home for part of the week will be possible.