OmniSystems is pleased to invite you to the Virgin Islands Technology Expo that we are hosting.
We are excited to provide demonstrations and information on some of the latest and most innovative technology and security solutions to the everyday problems that government and businesses face.
These technologies can lower your costs, more effectively secure your organization, and drive operational efficiencies to new heights.
Please join us on March 7th-9th, 2016 at the OmniSystems office located at Buccaneer Mall, Second Floor, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands 00802.
We will have discussions with and demonstrations from leading companies with state-of-the-art tools, e.g.:
- Dell’s latest servers, storage, hyper-converged infrastructure and thin clients,
- Cybersecurity and Mobile security
- Jentu Technologies’ Virtual Desktop Infrastructure,
- MicroPact’s entellitrak for business process management,
- Mitel’s Voice-over-IP and mobile communications tools, and
- CaelumOne’s ultra-secure cloud-based Enterprise Content Management and Document Management solutions.
Space is limited so register for this event today from this page or by calling us at 775-3001 x271 no later than February 26, 2016.
The first 20 registrants will be entered in a drawing for the chance to win a tablet. Must be present to win.
Don’t be left out, register today!
- Monday March 7, 2016
9:00-12:00 Business Process Automation (Micropact/Omni)
1:30 – 4:30 Web publishing (CaelumOne)
- Tuesday March 8, 2016
9:00 – 12:00 Enterprise solutions (Dell)
1:30 – 4:30 A Virtual Desktop Alternative (Jentu)
- Wednesday March 9, 2016
9:00 – 12:00 Cyber Security / Mobile Security (Shevirah)
1:30 – 4:30 VoIP / Unified Communications (Omni)
Have questions about V.I. Technology Expo? Contact OmniSystems, Inc.