Permission to work in the United States is required; U.S. citizenship is preferred
All candidates must be able to attain a federal background clearance based on their position risk level.
The Security Analyst processes and facilitates federal security clearance requests, IT system access requests, and performs routine account reconciliations. Specific duties include:
- Ensuring that all required documents needed for security clearance requests are completed timely and accurately
- Ensuring that approvals, training, clearance requirements are met prior to access being granted a system.
Associate’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience and a minimum of (2) years of directly applicable work experience.
Specific required experience:
- Direct and proven work experience completing/facilitating SF86 clearance paperwork.
- Direct work experience administering and using the e-QIP clearance workflow system.
- Experience maintaining detail records/spreadsheets necessary to track and ensure progress through the federal clearance request process.
- Experience in accepting and processing system access requests and ensuring that all requisite documents have been completed.
- Hands on experience reconciling system account lists against personnel rosters/spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and ensure that a high-volume of clearance requests proceed in a timely manner.
- Ability to troubleshoot clearance content rejections.
- Ability to effectively communicate SF86 content requirements to applicants, and to assist them for successful and timely completion of clearance request submissions.
- Ability to readily discern irregularities in system account lists, account requests, or tracking spreadsheets.