US Citizenship is required per government client.
All candidates must be able to undergo a Federal background investigation.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years web applications development experience in a structured development organization. Under minimal direction, perform as a Java/J2EE developer working to design, develop, test and deploy web applications to include both front end user interface and back end business logic. This person must have full lifecycle development experience with multi-tier systems using J2EE, JBoss/Tomcat, Spring Framework, Struts 2, Hibernate, JPA, Ant/Maven and JUnit.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in new or revised application.
- Develop detailed software design specifications that will be used for coding the application.
- Perform coding to implement specifications into application functionalities, screens, or outputs.
- Develop Unit Test plan and/or JUnit test application in development status or debug application in production mode.
- Document or review documentation of steps in specification development, coding, testing and user acceptance for future reference and for internal control purposes.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
2+ years of relevant experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong Java/J2EE design and development skills
- Strong Java, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JPA, Hibernate, Spring. Struts 2 experience
- Programming experience with Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI).
- Experience in Apache Maven and RESTful services desired.
- Knowledge of Rational Team Concert for code versioning
- Software SDLC or industry standard methodologies experience
- JBoss App Server experience a plus.
- Strong experience with SQL and Oracle/MS SQL Server.
- 508 compliance is a must.
Financial loan experience is a plus.