U.S. citizenship is required.
All candidates must be able to obtain a Federal background clearance.
The Incident Manager will be responsible for managing system incidents across one or more Federal contracts for OmniSystems.
- Create Incident Reports
- Notify incidents to Program Management and Business Owners
- Manage the Incident Process through resolution
- Own the Incident Management Plan and annual revisions to it
- Work with functional leads to create Tiger Teams to triage and resolve incidents
- Work with functional leads to document root cause analysis and provide to Business Owners and Program Management.
- Provide Business Owners with Incident Report updates per defined SLAs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with systems development using traditional waterfall methodology is required.
- Experience in understanding process steps in the Software/Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and work with users in a full life-cycle CM environment.
- Individuals need to be able to operate independently and, as a team member, be willing and able to support off-hours and on-call attendance.
- The candidate must have the ability to work with security and system administrators to resolve security issues, performance issues, and stability issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-6 years of experience
- Experience with systems development using the Agile methodology is a plus.
- ITIL Foundations V3 or V4 a plus
- MS Word and MS Excel experience a plus.
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Work From Home - At present, this role is primarily remote due to COVID-19 and will continue until such time that the COVID threat has been dealt with and we can return to normal office operations. At that time, we envision that the position will have the opportunity to conform to pre-COVID teleworking arrangements where work from home for part of the week and flex time will be possible.
OmniSystems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.