U.S. citizenship is required.
All candidates must be able to obtain a Federal background clearance.
The configuration management analyst must be familiar with the Rational toolset and its capabilities. Additionally, software builds experience with ANT, MAVEN, and JENKINS.
- Meets with CM Team members to ensure all change management and configuration management requests are understood and properly documented in the system.
- Analyzes release strategies presented in all rollout meetings and addresses any concerns to the Implementation and Configuration Management teams.
- Create software baselines using the Rational Team Concert suite s Rational Admin functions.
- Monitors and reports on development and deployment progress from a CM perspective, ensuring processes are being properly followed.
- Perform builds in Linux and Windows environments.
- Perform physical and configuration audits of the system.
- Support systems audits by providing logs and files to appropriate auditors when requested.
- Support yearly review of documentation such as the Change Management/Configuration Management Plan.
- Support team members in the use of the Rational Team Concert suite.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with systems development using traditional waterfall methodology is required.
- Experience in understanding process steps in the Software/Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and work with users in a full life-cycle CM environment.
- Experience in a multiple application development and maintenance effort.
- Experience with a CM suite such as Rational Team Concert
- Understanding of Linux/UNIX and Windows.
- Experience with shell, PowerShell, and command-line execution.
- Experience using ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in VOB creation and maintenance is required.
- Individuals need to be able to operate independently and, as a team member, be willing and able to support off-hours and on-call attendance.
- The candidate must have the ability to work with security and system administrators to resolve security issues, performance issues, and stability issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-6 years of experience
- Experience with systems development using the Agile methodology is a plus.
- Rational Requirements Composer and Rational Quality Manager are desired.
- Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest is a plus
- ITIL Foundations V3 a plus
- Linux/UNIX and Windows OS familiarity
- Scripting experience a plus
- MS Word and MS Excel experience a plus.
Typically requires a bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Work From Home - At present, this role is primarily remote due to COVID-19 and will continue until such time that the COVID threat has been dealt with and we can return to normal office operations. At that time, we envision that the position will have the opportunity to conform to pre-COVID teleworking arrangements where work from home for part of the week and flex time will be possible.
OmniSystems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.