Job ID: 20160902-OVH-01
Location: St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Salary: Salary range is commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience.
How to Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job opportunity you are applying for.
This is a full time position as a Receptionist for Omni Systems’ St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands office. The individual must be self-motivated, a team player, pleasant, professionally polished and have experience in a corporate setting.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct call traffic to the proper person.
- Take accurate messages.
- Assist guests and visiting employees.
- Manage conference room.
- Maintain reception area and conference rooms.
- Setup for audio/visual conferencing.
- Assist with catering setup/dismantling.
- Assist with distribution of mail, preparation and receipt of FedEx.
- Ad-hoc projects – invoice follow up, office supply ordering and other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with the staff to ensure seamless day-to-day operations as the first line of contact with the clients and visitors
Key Requirements: Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to interact with Executive level personnel.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Work as part of a team/be a team player.
- An aptitude to function within deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills.
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting.
- Ability to learn skills quickly.
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any complaints and situations.
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Ability to lift or move 30 lbs. or greater.
Hiring Policy Statement
OmniSystems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
> Download this job opportunity in PDF format